Monday, September 12, 2016

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel Bad."

          Abraham Linkoln was very wise saying this quote. He said what he ment and he ment what he said (wow that rimes :3). Anyway, to be honest everyone can agree to this statement. For example, if your CHOOSING THE RIGHT, you feel great knowing what you have done. But, if you choose the wrong, you clearly don't feel right. Let me give you an example: If you get an A+ in an assignment, How would you feel. According to me, I would feel impressed happy that I accomplished the goal. But what is you got a D-F for an assignment? You will feel like you failed your goal. If you want to feel good, THEN DO GOOD!
Image result for when i do good i feel good when i do bad i feel badImage result for abraham lincoln with hat

No comments:

Post a Comment