Monday, October 24, 2016

Global Opportunities: Careers in Other Countries
  • England: England's most popular careers that they would have is being a Teacher. One of the best England schools, REESON, has many children in that particular school which also means it has the best teachers there. It is really good because you get paid a great salary


  • South Korea: A really great job that can be worked in Korea is Electronics. Most of the possibilities can be LG’s, Apple’s, SONY, and more. The most popular electronics ion Korea would be Samsung's


  • France: Organization Developer Manager is a really great job in Paris, France. They have high salaries, and have fun with these jobs. Some people in France even wish to have this job.


  • Mexico: An actor. In most television programs there are lots of movies, dramas, and comedies from mexico. The thing that mostly attracts people in watching it is telenovelas. I mean come on, the Juan Gabriel novela is starting already and everyone in my family is watching it.

Reflection: I don't think I would want to work in another country, but if I would I'll go to South Korea to work for electronics

No comments:

Post a Comment