Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Weekend 

To start of my 3-day weekend....I got sick on Saturday. I didn't do much that day, what I did do though was rest and watch Criminal Minds on Netflix. One of the episodes I saw was about these twins who were about to be kidnapped. It turns out one of the FBI agents was the person who kidnapped them. That is why they knew everything. We also ordered pizza online from Pizza Hut, pretty good. The next day (Sunday) we just pretty much went to church. After that we went to the supermarket for the big day on Monday. Monday was probably the best day of my life. We went to Frank G. Bonelli Park. When we got there we started to have fun by riding bikes and going all around the park. Later on we decided to go bike riding up the mountains to see the farm of horses. It was really fun, I enjoyed petting them and messing around with them. Then when we got back we ate carne asada yum! Then we went to the beach after that we went to canoes. I had a lot of fun in my 3 day weekend.  

Image result for frank g bonelli regional park

No comments:

Post a Comment