Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Plagiarism

1. Always wrong because it is thief and fraud
2. Providing the full source for the quotation
3. False
4. True
5. False
6. True
7. When I refer to the papers that I have previously written
8. When using INFORMATION from wikipedia
9. Summarize the text in your own words and cite it.
10. Both
11. Citation is used to distribute money for royalties
12. Both uneticval collaboration and Plagiarism 
13.  All of the above

Kid President-20 things we should say often
1. Thank-You
2. Excuse Me
3. here IS A SURPRISED CORN DOG i BOUGHT YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND
4. i'M SORRY
5. I forgive u
6. You can do it
7. I've got BBQ sauce in my shirt too.
8. Please
9. Everything is going to be OK.
10. Aw, u got me a corn-dog TOO! You should have not buddy!
11. I don't know
12. You're so awesome and mean it!
13. Hello person I never met before here is a High-Five
14. My sport's team isn't always the best sports team
15. *nothing*
16. *raspberry*
17. I disagree with u, but i still like u...
18. *scream*
19: Life is tough!, but so are u!
20. Something Nice! Anything
BONUS: LETS DANCE


No comments:

Post a Comment