Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

           Winter Break was really nice and fun. Although we stayed at our city we did many things. To start of we went to Culver City's Westfield mall around December 23rd or so. My dad didn't go to work that day they so we went and had a great time. Then every Mondays, We had the chance to play with my cousins, since they visit us usual we always do fun activities such as the Pie-Face challenge. Luckily I didn't get pie-faced. Then we went with the family to Shakey's, one of my favorite pizza parlor places =). I'm starting to think we did too many things around winter. We also went to watch a movie, SING. It was pretty funny, but I would prefer watching other cartoons. We also went to eat at a new place I've never been to, King's Buffet. Anyway, I had a great time =).

Image result for westfield mall culver city
Image result for pie face

No comments:

Post a Comment