Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

         I loved this class it was really nice. What I loved about this class is that I get to know more about life. I also got to know how to type better and new techniques on the computer. It's funny knowing that I would love to be a computer programmer/designer because it would really help me while I'm still in this class. If I were to fill out a resume, I'd say that I made this electronic Portfolio. So far, this class has help with many things for my future job.

         Some things that I didn't like about this class would be politics. To be honest, I don't like talking about this topic. I honestly don't care who becomes president, who makes America better or whatever. America is already ruined because of factories. What can we do now, we can't anything to fix it at all.

         Some recommendations for this class would be giving us more free time. We get stressed out all day, expect us to do lots of work. Also, have topics that are interesting these days that will help us benefit our life. Do other things instead of "Student Success Statements", Stop with America, make other countries too. Please read these recommendations.

         A Highlight for me in this class was the electronic portfolios. It helps me to become a better person in typing about certain problems. It also helps me in typing better, I find it way easier to type. I get to talk about amazing new topics all day, it is amazing. Many people have seen it and say it is great for my education. It can even help me get a Job which is awesome =).

         I certainly did my best in this class. To prove it I got an A for this class. I try my best to always do my classwork about the things we do here. The Student Success Statements don't only motivate me but others to. It is very important knowing this can benefit my future, Especially in getting my future job.

         To be honest most of the time I do read my Life Planning Goals. The problem with this is that I keep forgetting to do the life planning goals journals everyday. I'm not used to doing such a thing for this. Then, I need to report, I forget all the time. So if I have a little bit of goals, I'm sorry I keep forgetting to do them most of the time.

         I am down on being a CTR person. Of Course, who wouldn't want to be  a person that Chooses the right 24/7? if I were to continue doing this I can actually achieve all my goals that I wrote on my life planning goals journal. CTR will help me to continue having good grades, not doing bad actions, and have a great college to help me find a job =).

No comments:

Post a Comment