Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

As you can see in this title, teens face many challenges these days. Some of the major or most likely challenges they have is being a CTR person. Some people try to stop that goal by offering inappropriate things to them. Some may be alcohol, smoking, drugs, lying, rebellious, pressure, bullying, self-esteem, and much more. The two main challenges I’m facing right now would be stress and anxiety. When I’m mostly stressed out, or have anxiety, I try to take a break or relax once in awhile. By being a CTR person I can learn from my mistakes and try to overcome them. I can help others with my challenges by motivating them and increase their self-esteem.

Reflection: The greatest need a teen has would be phones, they can do many things with them, but they can be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment