Wednesday, November 9, 2016



         Veterans day is coming at Friday, November 11, 2016. Veterans Day is a day to honor the people who go/went to the military. It will always be at November 11, 2016. The purpose of veterans day is to keep helping our nation to be strong by the military. It is important to show honor to veterans day because many people who fought for us is here to represent us. One way to show honor to them is meeting the and telling them thanks. Another way can be doing the flag salute to them. There are many ways you can honor them.
Reflection: I think it is nice knowing about veterans day, but I don’t celebrate it. I don’t want to be rude or anything just that the bible teaches us many things about this. The bible clearly shows that we shouldn’t assassinate or kill. No offense, but the soldiers that has fought in that war kill people, and I know it is for the country, but they are people. Knowing that Jehovah doesn’t like seeing people dying we should think like he does too. He doesn’t want any war at all, he wants us to be happy. So I don’t celebrate this holiday. I will show respect to it but not adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment