Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving & Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving is a tradition that has been in Canada and America. It is celebrated in the second thursday of October for Canada and the fourth thursday in November for America. It is used to give thanks for what we have in this world. It is also celebrated with family members and friends. You even get a huge feast of food, and then go running on thursday night and wait for BLACK FRIDAY!

Image result for thanksgiving
Reflection: To be honest I don’t celebrate thanksgiving, but most of the things I am thankful for is:
  • Having a family
  • Having a house
  • Being able to afford things
  • Having a cellphone
  • Having friends
  • Having an education
  • Having pets
  • Having God
  • Having my religion
  • My parents
  • Having a positive attitude
  • Always trying my best

No comments:

Post a Comment