Tuesday, November 29, 2016


Thanksgiving Week


         I had so much fun at thanksgiving week. To start off, on Monday, I was happy enough to hang out with my favorite cousin. Every monday is cousin night in which my cousin, Ruth, hangs out with Sara and I. We watched many movies that day. It's fun when she comes because we would do challenges, like the Bean Boozled Challenge, play games, or watch movies. At Tuesday, I also hanged out with Ruth, Laiza ( a friend), and Sara, after doing activities at pacific. Then we went to McDonalds and ate breakfast. We went to Ruth’s house and played games. Wednesday we went to help my mom work at her job. She cleans houses, and I like helping her =). Thursday was the day we woke up at 5 am to go to Mexicali at Mexico to visit our family. We stopped by Jack to get Breakfast. We got there around 11 pm. We ate sopes and hanged with the family. At Friday, we went to La Cachanilla, which is the mall at Mexicali. After that we went to a place called Frutal, which is our tradition in which when ever we go to Mexicali, we get ice cream there. Saturday we went to see our cousins play Soccer at their tournament. Finally, Sunday we went back home, and I was able to see my two dogs again, Charlie and Blackie. We relaxed the whole day. I loved my thanksgiving weekend.



Image result for la cachanilla

Image result for mexicali

No comments:

Post a Comment